Waiting on Wednesday #63

Waiting on Wednesday

"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.



I just loved, loved, loved The Book of Ivy and even though it's still a long time until The Revolution of Ivy comes out, I knew I have to feature it!


#Book coming out soon - The Revolution of Ivy (The Book of Ivy, #2) by Amy Engel | Anatea's Bookshelf The Revolution of Ivy (The Book of Ivy, #2) by Amy Engel
Expected publication:
November 3rd 2015 by Entangled Teen

Goodreads | Book Depository | Amazon

Ivy Westfall is beyond the fence and she is alone. Abandoned by her family and separated from Bishop Lattimer, Ivy must find a way to survive on her own in a land filled with countless dangers, both human and natural. She has traded a more civilized type of cruelty--forced marriages and murder plots--for the bare-knuckled brutality required to survive outside Westfall's borders.

But there is hope beyond the fence, as well. And when Bishop reappears in Ivy's life, she must decide if returning to Westfall to take a final stand for what she believes is right is worth losing everything she's fought for.

Are you a fan of dystopia books? Have you read The Book of Ivy? How do you think this one will play out?

About Unknown

Hi. I'm Anatea, a 23-year-old Croatian girl, living in Germany. I enjoy reading books, traveling, fashion and photography. Let me show you my world.
    Blogger Comment

4 komentari:

  1. I'm quite a big fan of dystopia! I nearly bought the Book of Ivy but I gave it a miss for some reason, but I might read it now!
    My WoW
    Naomi @The Perks Of Being A Bookworm

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the first book waiting to be read. I should get to it, so that I'm ready for this one. I hope you like the book! Check out my WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pick! This series sounds really good. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  4. High five!!! I'm waiting for this too :D

    I just want them to end up together and have babies. Is that too much to ask????? But seriously, I hope this doesn't disappoint us. The first book was epic, I hope the conclusion will satisfy us.

    ReplyDelete