Out Today! 5/13/14

Out Today is my weekly post where I feature all the books that are coming out this week.


Rebel by Amy TinteraOf Neptune by Anna BanksRenegade by Debra DrizaSecond Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel

Rebel by Amy Tintera [Amazon | Book Depository]
Of Neptune by Anna Banks [Amazon | Book Depository]
Renegade by Debra Driza [Amazon | Book Depository]
Second Star by Alyssa B. Sheinmel [Amazon | Book Depository]

Free to Fall by Lauren MillerThe Secrets of Lily Graves by Sarah StrohmeyerThe Lovely and the Lost by Page MorganLife by Committee by Corey Ann Haydu

Free to Fall by Lauren Miller [Amazon | Book Depository]
The Secrets of Lily Graves by Sarah Strohmeyer [Amazon | Book Depository]
The Lovely and the Lost by Page Morgan [Amazon | Book Depository]
Life by Committee by Corey Ann Haydu [Amazon | Book Depository]

Nantucket Red by Leila HowlandAll Lined Up by Cora CarmackBroken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend by Katie FinnEverything Leads to You by Nina LaCour

Nantucket Red by Leila Howland [Amazon | Book Depository]
All Lined Up by Cora Carmack [Amazon | Book Depository]
Broken Hearts, Fences, and Other Things to Mend by Katie Finn [Amazon | Book Depository]
Everything Leads to You by Nina LaCour [Amazon | Book Depository]

Searching for Sky by Jillian CantorDangerous Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret StohlThe Probability of Violet and Luke by Jessica SorensenSince Forever Ago by Olivia Besse

Searching for Sky by Jillian Cantor [Amazon | Book Depository]
Dangerous Creatures by Kami Garcia & Margaret Stohl [Amazon | Book Depository]
The Probability of Violet and Luke by Jessica Sorensen [Amazon]
Since Forever Ago by Olivia Besse [Amazon]

Blackfin Sky by Kat EllisThe Forgotten Girl by Jessica SorensenTempting the Bodyguard by Jennifer L. ArmentroutRaging Star by Moira Young

Blackfin Sky by Kat Ellis [Amazon | Book Depository]
The Forgotten Girl by Jessica Sorensen [Amazon | Book Depository]
Tempting the Bodyguard by Jennifer L. Armentrout [Amazon]
Raging Star by Moira Young [Amazon | Book Depository]


Wow! So many great book that I want to read are coming out this week. This is crazy! I'm already reading Rebel, and I'll probably have my review up by the end of the week too, so look out for it. Other then that, I really want to read Renegade and Of Neptune. I haven't written reviews for the previous books, however, I have read them, and maybe I'll even post a review for them one time. Who knows.. Also, I really want to read All Lined Up! I have been loving Cora's books! I'm probably going to read Second Star, Free to Fall & Jessica Sorensen's books at some point too.
See, I told you! I want to read soooo many books that are coming out this week. What books do you want to read?

About Unknown

Hi. I'm Anatea, a 23-year-old Croatian girl, living in Germany. I enjoy reading books, traveling, fashion and photography. Let me show you my world.
    Blogger Comment

0 komentari:

Post a Comment