Waiting on Wednesday #22


"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick for this week is The Rules for Disappearing by Ashley Elston. I love a good mystery novel, and this one sounds pretty amazing.


Expected publication: May 14th 2013 by Disney-Hyperion


From Goodreads:
She’s been six different people in six different places: Madeline in Ohio, Isabelle in Missouri, Olivia in Kentucky . . . But now that she’s been transplanted to rural Louisiana, she has decided that this fake identity will be her last.

Witness Protection has taken nearly everything from her. But for now, they’ve given her a new name, Megan Rose Jones, and a horrible hair color. For the past eight months, Meg has begged her father to answer one question: What on earth did he do – or see – that landed them in this god-awful mess? Meg has just about had it with all the Suits’ rules — and her dad’s silence. If he won’t help, it’s time she got some answers for herself.

But Meg isn’t counting on Ethan Landry, an adorable Louisiana farm boy who’s too smart for his own good. He knows Meg is hiding something big. And it just might get both of them killed. As they embark on a perilous journey to free her family once and for all, Meg discovers that there’s only one rule that really matters — survival.


What's your pick for this week? Leave me a link, and I'll be sure to stop by and check it out!

About Unknown

Hi. I'm Anatea, a 23-year-old Croatian girl, living in Germany. I enjoy reading books, traveling, fashion and photography. Let me show you my world.
    Blogger Comment

7 komentari:

  1. This looks awesome and I was so excited to get the ARC, I just haven't gotten to it yet. Great pick!

    My WoW "Waiting On" Wednesday (#2) Isla and the Happily Ever After
    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for this one either! Living in Witness Protection has got to be really hard. I'd hate having to give up my own identity, and then not even get any answers on top of that. Fabulous pick, Anatea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one looks exciting! Thanks for sharing.

    Kat
    www.katsbookbuzz.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooo, I saw this one on Edelweiss, but never actually requested an eARC. I'm usually not a huge fan of these books, where the girl runs away or something like that. But I hope you enjoy this one when you get the chance to read it! :)

    Here is my WoW pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have such a crush on this book's cover. It's weird, because I usually don't like feet very much (they're just weird on book covers, I think), but I love the whole atmosphere this cover has. Plus the book just sounds awesome!

    Jesse @ Pretty In Fiction

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to add this one to my to read list for 2013 books.

    http://pinkyjustlisten.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete