Review: Perfect Chemistry by Simone Elkeles


Perfect Chemistry (Perfect Chemistry, #1)
Simone Elkeles



Publication date: December 23rd 2008
Publisher: Walker Books for Young Readers






From Goodreads:
A fresh, urban twist on the classic tale of star-crossed lovers.

When Brittany Ellis walks into chemistry class on the first day of senior year, she has no clue that her carefully created 'perfect' life is about to unravel before her eyes. She's forced to be lab partners with Alex Fuentes, a gang member from the other side of town, and he is about to threaten everything she's worked so hard for: her flawless reputation, her relationship with her boyfriend, and the secret that her home life is anything but perfect.

Alex is a bad boy and he knows it. So when he makes a bet with his friends to lure Brittany into his life, he thinks nothing of it. But soon Alex realizes Brittany is a real person with real problems, and suddenly the bet he made in arrogance turns into something much more.

In a passionate story about looking beneath the surface, Simone Elkeles breaks through the stereotypes and barriers that threaten to keep Brittany and Alex apart.


My review:
Anyone who is looking for a light read, this is a perfect book for you. The book is amazing!

It is a story about two star-crossed lovers. Brittany, the rich girl, and Alex, a Mexican gang member. It is not annoying like other stories about star-crossed lovers are. I actually enjoyed reading this book.

You know when a book is written from different POV's you usually have one POV that you prefer. It is not the case in this book. I loved both, Brittany's and Alex POV. I can't decide which one I liked better, they both are amazing!

I also like that both main characters have good personalities, and that we actually always know how they both feel.

I would recomand this book to everyone who likes this kind of stories, the book is simply amazing.

My rating:

About Unknown

Hi. I'm Anatea, a 23-year-old Croatian girl, living in Germany. I enjoy reading books, traveling, fashion and photography. Let me show you my world.
    Blogger Comment

4 komentari:

  1. I absolutely loved this book, I think i have read like 5 times. I agree that this simple yet amazing romance did it justice. Thanks for sharing. Great Review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THIS BOOK!!! Although, I am a Carlos girl! LOL ;p Great review! And thank you for following my blog! I'm now following you back! :D

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair 

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this book so much. it will always be one of my favs.
    new follower,found you on goodreads!

    http://thecrossbreeds.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    Thanks for sharing your review.
    Found you on Goodreads.

    http://www.vintagecobweb.com

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete